terms and conditions • privacy • sitemap • credits
drinkaware logo
website design and content copyright © 2012 The Pub People Company Ltd- 2018. All rights reserved

« Back to pub finder

Wellington

Manager: Virginia Secker

103 Nottingham Road

Eastwood

Nottinghamshire

NG16 3GH


Leave Feedback
leave positive feedback leave negative feedback


Telephone: 01773 712118


The Wellington Inn is situated in the most central of Eastwood’s pubs, located next to the library and a walled garden is situated to the side of the pub.

Eastwood is a former coal mining town in the Broxtowe district of Nottinghamshire, England. It is 8 miles northwest of Nottingham, and 10 miles northeast of Derby.

In 1876, the Wellington was fully licensed under publican James Hopkin. The Wellington was nominated as an Asset of Community Value by the Nottingham Branch of CAMRA and was registered as such by Broxtowe Borough Council on the 2nd November 2016.

St Mary's Parish Church has an open evangelical style of worship. There has been a church on the site since 1250, and there are some remains of the original structure. It was enlarged in 1826, largely replaced in 1858, and almost destroyed by fire in 1963. Only the tower remained; the rest of the present building was added in 1967, and consecrated on 25 September.